Non Immigrant VISAs

We obtain Non-Immigrant Visas for individual and corporate clients:

  • O visas: The O-1 temporary worker visa status is designated for individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, arts or athletics and individuals of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture and television industries. (click for further details)
  • P visas: The P visa status covers aliens that are internationally recognized athletes, artists or entertainers but who are not able to qualify for O status.
  • J-1 visa programs: The J-1 Exchange Visitor visa may be used by those coming to the United States to study, teach, conduct research, or receive training. In addition, Corporations may develop training programs and utilize J-1 visas to bring over foreign nationals to participate in these programs
  • R-1 visas: The R-1 Visa is provided to individuals in religious occupations coming to the United States to perform services in their religious vocation. .
  • H2b visa: H-2b visas are utilized by aliens coming to the United States to perform work which is temporary in nature: Recurring seasonal need, intermittent need, peak-load need, or one time occurrence.
  • E visas: E visas refer to aliens coming the United States under Treaty Trader programs or pursuant to a qualifying Treaty Investment (click for further details)
  • L-1a, L-1b visas:  L-1 visas pertain to individuals who travel to the United States on an intra-company transfer (click for further details)
  • H-1b visas: H-1b visas are visas for aliens traveling to the United States to work in a Specialty Occupation (click for further details)
  • F-1 Student Visa Support

Frequently asked questions about non-immigrant visas.